I have a lot to do between now and then but it's also go me thinking, what else can we do in between?! Now, last year my friends and family all surprised me be doing the race for life in my name. At the time I was too poorly to do it but this year I shall be doing it with them! I've signed me and Kiera up so there's no going back! I've been poorly this week though because what they don't tell you is after Cancer treatment, is that your left so weak you pick up every bug and minor illness going! I had to have an out of hours appointment with a doctor yesterday morning, who told me I was doing too much and needed to slow down. I have to remember herceptin is still chemo and even though the side effects are not as hideous I'm still not in full health. My problem is, I lost a year of my life to cancer and I'm not willing to let it take anymore (stubborn cow that I am)!
Anyway, we will be doing more events but I will just have to learn to accept help! At the moment I've been so lucky to already have some amazing helpers some people I know and some I don't! My lovely (long suffering) husband Steve, my boss (& friend) Ant who helps me with Twitter and brainstorms the campaigns next move most days at work with me, our wonderful friends and family who keeping sharing our social media posts! A fabulous lady called Stacey Williams who is so funny and cheeky when tweeting celebrating about our campaign she always gets results!! I've never met her but can't wait to meet her at the ball!
So what next? I just don't know, any ideas and help welcomed!
Anyway, we will be doing more events but I will just have to learn to accept help! At the moment I've been so lucky to already have some amazing helpers some people I know and some I don't! My lovely (long suffering) husband Steve, my boss (& friend) Ant who helps me with Twitter and brainstorms the campaigns next move most days at work with me, our wonderful friends and family who keeping sharing our social media posts! A fabulous lady called Stacey Williams who is so funny and cheeky when tweeting celebrating about our campaign she always gets results!! I've never met her but can't wait to meet her at the ball!
So what next? I just don't know, any ideas and help welcomed!
No comments:
Post a Comment