Featured post

Wednesday, 3 February 2016

A Temporary Glitch

Just when everything is going so well, I get ill! Nothing serious (NOTHING seems serious after cancer) but still felt flipping awful! Had to see my Doctor who told me that I'm doing too much so I need to slow down and look after myself a bit better. He's right, I know he's right but it's so frustrating! My brain wants to push me when my body just isn't ready! The problem is, (work and campaign aside) that I have a one year old! How can you take it easy with a one year old??!! Why would you want to?! I appreciate my life so much more than I ever had and I don't want to miss a second!! My body, however is telling me other wise so I'm begrudgingly listening! Lots of rest for the rest of the week and breaks from undies hunting!!! 

Having said that I do find myself waiting for the postman to arrive! Everyday I get as excited as a kid does waiting for Father Christmas on Christmas Eve! Asking my Husband "Has he been yet" and bitter disappointment when he has but has nothing for me!!! 

So...I was devastated when I missed the postman last Friday and had to wait until Monday to obtain the package! When I did eventually pick it up Monday, it did not disappoint!! 

I'm excited to announce the latest addiction to our auction!! A bra signed by the CEO of Ann Summers (& Queen of underwear) herself! Jacqueline Gold!!!! Can't you believe it??? 



I've also had a few more "yes's) but I don't want to say until they come!! I have probably sent 50 emails out this week to various agents so hopefully we're have some positive results from those too! 

I have my Herceptin treatment tomorrow and then back to the oncologist on Monday! So now I better get back to my resting while the little man is sleeping! Zzzzzzx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment