Featured post

Sunday, 17 January 2016

Pants ( & Bras) To Cancer

All the way through treatment I said I wanted to raise money for Cancer research UK but I just wasn't well enough. Now I am and its time to start!

Now for along time we've been discussing the idea of arranging a ball which has now been set in motion but the main feature of this ball is going to be an auction. Now... this is going to be the hard bit and honestly I'm nervous about pulling this off but its going contain Bras & Boxers ( unworn obviously) signed celebrities! So that's where the "Pants and bras to cancer" name comes in!

The ball itself is going to be in November/December (date to be confirmed) and in the mean time If anyone feels they can help obtain celeb undies please, please do contact me! I have already started on this and its looking promising is all I'm going to say for now as I don't want to hex it!!!

Any contacts anyone has would be great (even z listers)!


Our Just Giving page now live and you can even text a donation between £1-10

No comments:

Post a Comment