Featured post

Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Pants In The Post

So I have to admit that although I've been told about Celebs who have definitely said yes to sending undies.. I was starting to stress out! So when a package arrived yesterday with ITV stamped all over it my husband called me straight away at work and I insisted he open it! There they were ...Jeremy Kyles Pants! how exciting!! Ever wondered what Jeremy's (I feel I can call him by his first name as after all he sent me his pants) looked like? Well here you are ladies they look like this!


The excitement continued when today we received a gorgeous Bra from Caprice ....yes, Caprice (I know! Can you believe it)! The Bra itself is from her own underwear line which was a great touch. I also tweeted her to say Thank you and she replied which is lovely of her. 




What an amazing start we've had! I still can't believe the support and I'm am so grateful for all the help we've had so far! Twitter has gone crazy tonight with people tweeting celebs trying to get undies! The main instigator being my boss actually! His first words to me this morning were "Twitter! I'm all over it with the pants!" Yes, Ant you really are I've seen! Although I do think we are unlikely to get Justin biebers undies I appreciate you trying! 

If your not following us on Twitter please do! Here: https://mobile.twitter.com/bras4cancer





No comments:

Post a Comment