Wow, The power of the internet is a wonderful thing! So a little post on Facebook and its all gone a bit mad with offers of help obtaining undies! I am so astounded and very grateful suddenly my impossible goal doesn't seem so impossible! Having said that..a sky dive still probably would of been easier! I'm now in the process off setting up a Facebook page and twitter so we can reach more people ( and in turn hopefully obtain more underwear for the auction)!
Anyway, pants aside I have also had some wonderful people agree to guest blog for me and share there stories of cancer coming and hijacking their lives! This was always so important to me because I never wanted to make it just about me.
All in all its been an amazing 24 hours and I cant wait to share our first underwear arrival but I still don't want to say too much until its actually here!
Please, Please keep sharing with your friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment