Featured post

Thursday, 25 February 2016

Del Boys Pants!

So, I knew they were coming and nobody else did but it wasn't any less exciting for me when they arrived through my door! Only fools and horses boxes signed by the legend himself, Sir David Jason!!! 

                                



How fantastic is that?! I couldn't believe our luck when he agreed via his agent and to be honest I still can't! Our social media went crazier than it ever has when the pictures were posted so it's raised lots of awareness for our fundraising. It's also makes me think this particular pair is going to raise a nice amount of money for Cancer Research UK! Which of course is amazing but this also makes all the begging emails, Twitter stalking and general correspondence we've done so worth it! 

There have been some agents who given a straight out "NO"! Some have been really nice about it and some...well not so much but we won't dwell on that! The truth is, it's a crazy thing to ask for and even with all the cancer research paper work I provide...I'm still asking complete strangers to send me underwear!! Which is a little bit weird when you think about?! So the fact a legend like Sir David Jason agreed makes it even more amazing!!

Anyway, Things are going really well! We've had some amazing help from a fantastic lady called Stacey Williams! I've yet to meet her but have come to think of her as a friend! I'm so grateful she decided to help! I think we're going to have some exciting news to report very soon...watch this space! 




No comments:

Post a Comment